- Two Bed Strong Base and Two Bed Weak Base Systems are available.
- All Plastic Construction - Filament wound epoxy coated fiberglass tanks to retain good appearance in harsh environments. Schedule 80 PVC plumbing and Noryl-bodied diaphragm valves resist corrosion.
- Transparent Backwash Piping - Allows the operator to observe flow to drain during backwash. Helps prevent loss of costly resin.
- Reliable Control Panel - Initiates regeneration automatically or by operator control when system becomes exhausted.
- Quality Rinse Prior to Regeneration Feature - The Purge Valve (rinse valve) opens for a fast flush when the effluent resistivity drops below desired set point. If the quality returns, the unit returns to on-line status. If the quality remains low, the unit shuts down for regeneration. Purge prior to regen is programmable - may be turned "OFF" or "ON". The rinse time is automatically set for 5 minutes when turned "ON". See Control programming instructions for more details.
The Culligan® Pro Series Deionization Systems Applications and Benefits
- Manufacturing-Improved productivity for process, makeup and rinse.
- Boilers/Humidification-Reduced scaling, improved energy efficiency.
- Food and Beverage-Improved taste and clarity, low sodium.
- Recirculation kits.
- Vacuum breakers.
- Parallel or series regeneration.
- Programmable purge prior to regeneration. Plating-Spot-free rinse.
- Ice Production-Improved clarity and reduced mineral build-up.
- Printing-Consistent quality for fountain solution.
- Glass/Mirrors-Rinsing to improve quality and product yield.