There is a Pro-Tect Stretch Wrap Machine to suit almost every application.
The Exp-108 is undoubtedly our most popular machine. This is due to the fact that the EXP-108 is able to intelligently stretch every one metre of film on a roll by 200%, equating to a total of three metres of stretch coming off. As a result of this, you can achieve film savings of up to 50% when compared with hand wrapped pallets.
If you are wrapping 25 average sized pallets per day we feel that the film savings will justify the extra cost of this machine compared to the EXP-308. This machine also comes with more features and is 500mm taller as standard compared to the EXP-308. The EXP-108 is also available with integrated weigh scales.
Pallet Wrap Machine Standard Features:
- up to 250% power pre-stretch
- 1650mm turntable
- 2500mm wrapping height
- Cuts film at the end of the wrap cycle
- Secure top sheet function reduces the risk of water damage if pallet left outside
- Home position: the turntable always stops at the same position
- Choose between 0-9 wraps at the top and bottom of the pallet
- Features both automatic and manual wrapping cycles
- 3 Memory programs
- Automatically applied reinforce wrap
- Turntable speed and carriage speed both adjustable
- Adjustable electronic tension control
- Pallet height photo sensor
- Soft start and stop
- Machine can be paused during cycle
- Reset button returns the carriage and turntable to the home position
- 180° Rotating Control Panel
- Trouble shooting shown on screen