In all projects we ensure the end user is presented with a high-quality, cost-appropriate control system that is maintainable and effective. An emphasis on robustness, reliability, risk reduction and self sufficiency is fundamental to our philosophy. MIPAC achieves these aims through effective training, consideration of local support when selecting hardware, planned and disciplined control system programming and testing and expert commissioning assistance.
MIPAC has sufficient resources, experience and expertise to deliver plant-wide control system projects of any size. This can be from a complete project management perspective (design, procurement, selection, construction, commissioning, training, maintenance) or as a contractor for any of these individual components in the field of electrical, instrumentation and control.
Our services include:
- Activities: design and documentation, procurement, implementation, commissioning, audits and reviews
- Instrumentation: measurement sensors, analysers, final control elements and fieldbus
- Electrical: transformers, distribution, MCC’s, light and power, earthing
- Control systems: DCS, SCADA, PLC, safety systems, system security, graphic design, user security, ergonomics, application programming, simulations, alarm strategies
- Process control: regulatory control, sequence control, modelling and simulation, advanced process control
- Software tools: CSense, Process Plus, Matrikon, Expertune, Matlab
- Technical training: loop training, process control, instrumentation, simulators, custom
- Support: control systems, application, remote/on site, loop tuning, trouble shooting, optimisation.