The discrete separation and positive identification of components and measurement of the composition with no interference is a positive advantage of the gas chromatograph.
Making good use of this advantage, the process gas chromatograph is widely used in many industries.
Yokogawa manufactures two models of the GC1000 Process Gas Chromatograph: the GC1000 S/E/C(isothermal oven type) and the GC1000 D/T/W(programmed temperature type).
The GC1000 S/E/C can analyze gas and liquid samples from room temperature up to elevated temperatures corresponding to their boiling points.
The GC 1000 D/T/W is capable of performing high resolution analysis by using capillary columns similar to laboratory gas chromatograph.
Features of Process Gas Chromatograph GC1000 Mark II:
- Capabilities of analyzing PIONA and the Distillation points
- Capability of analyzing high boiling point liquid samples
- Capability of analyzing samples in a very wide range of boiling points
- Easy operation via User Friendly Displays
- Enhanced maintenance using PC operation
- Achievement of High Sensitivity TCD
- Expectation of the effective result by EPC (Electronic Pressure Control)