- Complete Turnkey Systems
- Solution Engineering' by PSS
- Consultancy Services
- Feasibility Studies
- Development for Special Projects
Due to the diverse nature of our product range and the broad areas of in-house technical expertise, Process Systems Services Pty Ltd is able to develop complete process lines for new products in the food processing or chemical processing arenas.
Since the formation of Process Systems Services in 1992 we have designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned a number of special 'one-off' projects for high profile customers including the following:-
- Continuous dryer for acid bearing clay-like slurry for the extraction of gold, silver and other high value trace metals.
- Drying and crystallisation of Sodium Cyanide with exhaust gas scrubber.
- Continuous manufacturing process for a fire retardant material including mixing, pumping, extrusion, curing, cooling and cutting.
- Continuous process oven for shrinking and tensioning of man-made fibre web in carpet manufacturing facility.
- Automatic, pneumatic conveying system for ground glass and colouring agent for roof tile manufacture with weight control feeders.
Whether you are cooling, freezing, drying, cooking, baking, curing, heating or simply conveying, PSS may have the solution you are looking for.