- Flow rates up to 450ml/min at 7 bar (100psi) constant pressure with 520 LoadSure elements
- 520REH pumphead features large swept volume with sprung rollers for high accuracy
- Require less than one minute to change
- Brushless DC motor, 2200:1 turndown
- 0.1 rpm resolution, 0.1% set speed accuracy
- IP66 NEMA 4X enclosure, washdown protection for arduous conditions
- Value for life: the lowest whole-life cost of ownership
- Corrosion resistant polyester coated case
- Large high visability speed/flow display
- Manual control and flow rate calibration
- MemoDose for accurate single shot dispensing
- Dual voltage, 115V/230V 50/60Hz and 24 hour duty rated
Fitted as standard with the NEW 520REH LoadSure element pumphead which features a large swept volume with sprung stainless steel rollers for high accuracy. Low rotational speeds greatly increase tube life and system reliability.
LoadSure elements fit into position for simple, error-free tube loading: optimum performance every time. Using the patented LoadSure D-connectors and easy-grip clutched rotor, the element can be changed in under one minute: simplicity itself, no special skills required.
The revolutionary 520REH LoadSure pumphead, taking Watson-Marlow Bredel benefits to thousands more industrial and sanitary applications.