Up to 1080 litre/hour (4.8 US gpm); 4 bar (60 psi)
Snap-fit LoadSure elements can give over six months life
Require less than one minute to change
Clean-in-place and Steam-in-place as standard
IP55 ingress protection against dust and fluids
Fluid containment and controlled waste
Process signal control and feedback
The revolutionary 620R LoadSure pumphead is designed around new, tough, thick-wall LoadSure pump elements for increased capacity and pressure, taking Watson-Marlow benefits to thousands more industrial applications.
We set tough targets for the new 620 series: increase pressure and flow, cut maintenance time to less than one minute and safeguard the process.
The new 620Bp PROFIBUS pumps allow direct connection to PROFIBUS DP networks, available in IP31 and IP66 options.
Watson-Marlow and Bredel | Peristaltic Pumps
The Watson-Marlow Pumps Group is the world's leading specialist in peristaltic pumping, the world's fastest-growing pump type.
In our 50 years we have sold more than a million pumps, in sizes which can pump from microlitres an hour to 80,000 litres an hour.
We are composed of six manufacturing businesses:
• Watson-Marlow Pumps: peristaltic tube pumps for pharmaceuticals and industry
• Watson-Marlow Tubing: precision tubing for pumping and other purposes, in a range of materials
• Watson-Marlow Bredel: heavy-duty hose pumps
• Watson-Marlow Alitea: unique peristaltic solutions for OEM customers
• Watson-Marlow Flexicon: aseptic filling and capping systems
• Watson-Marlow MasoSine: gentle sinusoidal rotary pumps for food, chemical and cosmetics applications
We have sales companies in Great Britain, Belgium, Brazil, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Korea, Malaysia, the Netherlands, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland and the United States of America and we distribute worldwide.