Processing Industries Safety System - HIQuad
H41q/H51q systems are ideal for small and mid-size safety-critical applications which require high levels of process availability. Success in these systems is based principally on three factors:
H41q/H51q systems are based on what has proven to be the world’s best safety technology. HIMA has installed more than 20,000 solutions and more safety systems than all of its rivals in the global processing industry . It’s the quality that has won the day.
H41q/H51q systems offer the highest level of fault tolerance and therefore process availability. And the best thing is that HIQuad technology enables the systems’ fault tolerance to be adjusted individually, which means that cases of redundancy can always be set up specific to the application - making it more economical. Even in single-channel configurations - non-redundant, that is - the systems can be used up to SIL 3 without time limit.
High adaptive flexibility
H41q/H51q systems are extremely flexible and are easier and therefore efficient to adapt to individual application requirements.
For small and mid-size number of I/Os
- Compact H41q systems for up to 208 I/Os, modular H51q systems for as many as several thousand I/Os
For any type of I/O
- Wide range of I/O cards, analogue /digital I/O cards, relay cards, counter and thermo-element cards, cards with integrated Ex-separation
For every availability requirement
- Invest only in what you need thanks to scalable redundancy. All of the components can be employed single, redundant or mixed - always SIL 3
For centralised or distributed applications
- Stand-alone or safe networking via safeethernet.
For any DCS integration
- Integrated solutions for all leading control systems - solutions that have proven successful thousands of times over
The H41q/H51q systems utilise the same broad range of I/O cards and are both programmed using
- ELOP II.
- H41q/H51q - the Highlights
- Maximum reliability
- SIL3 even in single-channel configuration
- Flexible redundancy management
- Hot-swapping of modules
- Online programme upgrades
- Comprehensive, tried-and-tested range of I/Os
- Easy to integrate into all DCSs
- Safety-related networking via safeethernet.
- Drag&Drop engineering
- Proven 19-inch technology
- For use in Ex-zone 2