Our relationship with our suppliers ensures that your designs are produced to a high standard of quality in a cost effective manner to suit your every project.
Our services within product/industrial design are outlined below. Clients may choose to undertake any or all stages of product development.
Design Brief and Creative Conceptualisation
- Evie Group will work with you, the client, to establish a detailed design/project brief, outlining the required design features, project/product outcomes, estimated costing and production options.
- Creative and unique concepts are generated in response to the design brief. We take a practical approach to ensure that any ideas can be realised effectively in following stages.
- Additional options of research, exploring market trends, competing products and evaluating design in the market place are also available.
Design Detailing, Refinement & Documentation
- A concept selected from Stage 1 is detailed for final design documentation which includes photorealistic rendered images in multiple views, engineering drawings, 3D CAD files and any additional supporting materials.
Prototyping and Assessment
- CAD files and engineering drawings produced from Stage 2 are used to create either a rapid prototype or production sample prototype for realisation of form and final design refinement.
- Evie Group will advise suitable production methods based on materials and finishes required for the design. Manufacturers and suppliers sourced and quotes provided to client for prototypes and final production. Tooling costs (if required) are also provided in production costs.
Final Production and Product Delivery
- Approved sample from Stage 3 is used as the guiding design for all production pieces. Evie Group can also provide production management services if desired.
- Packaging design is created and shipping and delivery methods and lead times confirmed. Evie Group can assist in importing production material made outside Australia.