This involves logistics requirements, such as:
- Roll out (delivery, training, help desk)
- Add accessories
- Tracking/Reporting via ERP
We can take care of all of these phases of this stage of the product life cycle in order to deploy your product in full on time to your end-market, also when you are facing peak demands.
Contact us today to find a solution to suit your business requirements.
A client needed to get equipment despatched to the field, and provide training and installation support to several hundred sites. Timing was critical, as the equipment was due to replace a system that was being decommissioned at month end.
- Skyzer planned and carried out every aspect of the rollout - including:
- firmware loading and final product packaging
- producing user documentation for inclusion with the equipment
- despatch of equipment to each client site
- developing phone scripts for installation and training processes
- providing a phone support team to guide users through the field installation
- providing phone-based user training on the operation of the system
All sites were installed within 15 business days, and the client's system cutover proceeded as planned.