Regardless of manual or automated work processes in your production, you require a continuous flow and a strict control of the products through each step.
- Products waiting to be processed which represent lost time
- Tied up capital
- Underutilisation of machines
- Occupied floorspace
- Production process expertise
- Conveyors and pallet components
- Controls and software solutions
- Integrated packaging, filling, machining or assembly systems
- Customer references
As the picture illustrates, we offer many standard functions and designs for horizontal, vertical and multi-product flows which are tailored to suit your production plant. With the FlexLink modularity in systems, it is possible to automate only parts of your production line. We supply everything from integrated systems to standard components.
- Production logistics is a specific segment within industrial automation.
- Production logistics is the management of material and information flows in a production process.
- Management of material ensures that each machine and workstation is being fed with the right material in the right quantity and quality in the right point in time.
- Management of information flow streamlines and controls the flow through the value adding processes and eliminates non-value adding ones.
- Management of a production process provides the means to achieve improved productivity, responsiveness and capital efficiency.
- Production logistics can be applied in existing as well as new plants.