This detail, together with the PART file data from the QES module provides the essential information for production scheduling.
The Manufacturing Order Book is maintained by providing facilities for order entry, including complete parts explosion and product despatch.
- Job Ticket generation [process routing] and Customer Order Advice
- Order Status enquiry and Order Book Analysis
- Work through-put, Orders-on-hand and Work-in-progress reporting.
- Equipment Loading, Material and Labour Requirement reporting
- Production scheduling facility with work centre priority list reporting and Job status up-date capabilities
The PSC module provides a stand-alone production control tool, which can operate along side of an independent accounting or stock control systems.
At this level the system requires little operational overhead
The PSC module works only in conjunction with the QES system