Using the ProductivityNOW eLearning for CAD Users, users can access online training curriculum, categorised by industry. Suitable for those just starting out with CAD and anyone looking for advanced online training.
Using ProductivityNOW, users can access electronic versions of training curriculum that are categorized by industry.
The online, searchable repository contains courseware, assessments, videos, and downloadable sample files. Redstack eLearning offers employees the opportunity to learn new information, revisit topics to reinforce their knowledge, and practice new skills.
For students looking for a superior learning experience we offer video-enhanced eLearning, which contains hundreds of hours of video content to help demonstrate and reinforce what is covered in the curriculum.
- Content based on Autodesk Official Training Guides (AOTG) created by ASCENT eCourseware for Building, Architecture, Civil Engineering and Manufacturing industries
- Courses cover concept with supporting examples, explanations, procedures and illustrations
- Videos embedded in the courseware that provide insight from our instructors
- User quizzes to help track your proficiency with the software
- Practice and drawing files to reinforce the learning content
- Searchable knowledgebase featuring topic-specific learning objects such as application tips and techniques, animated demonstrations, hands-on exercises, and answers to questions from Certified Technical Support Engineers
- Ability to highlight, bookmark and take notes
- New content is added regularly
Learn more about the ProductivityNOW eLearning for CAD Users