Soanar is now supplying the complete new range of Fischer 1051 Triax HD Pro+ connectors, that have been designed to improve Triax HD camera equipment transmission distances by 30% or more.
The new Triax HD connector technology is suitable for ensuring quality transmissions from HD video cameras and other professional broadcast equipment. The HD connectors offer increased user friendliness of video equipment as well as highly reliable signal performance.
Fischer Connectors has worked in partnership with Draka Communications to create this integrated leading edge cable and connector solution for HD Triax cameras. These Triax connectors and cables are ideal for SD and HD cameras, enabling adaptation to modern broadcasting requirements.
The integrated cable and connector Triax HD Pro+ broadcast solution works to connect camera to CCU, offering a variety of features and benefits such as:
- maximises the performance of Triax broadcasting equipment,
- 30%+ longer transmission distance,
- suitable for indoor and outdoor applications,
- superior transmission up to 1700m distance,
- highly flexible cables that are easy to wind and store,
- fast and easy cable assembly,
- cost efficient solution,
- optimised for 3G broadcast applications even under extreme conditions,
- maximum transmission quality based on low attenuation,
- low DC resistance even over long distances,
- long life span,
- light weight,
- flame retardant and corrosion free universal jacket,
- improved RF performance,
- high-strength tolerance,
- rugged and waterproof,
- easy to maintain and clean, and
- choice of complete range of connector body styles.
The new Triax HD Pro+ broadcast connector and cable solution has been successfully tested and approved by international broadcasting companies and video equipment manufacturers. It offers a highly reliable signal performance combined with long transmission distance, ideal for broadcasting in even the most inclement environments.