The Panda PUP-550 is a Profibus to RS-232/422/485 converter, designed for slave devices utilising the Profibus DP protocol.
The PUP-550 has a single RS-232/422/485 serial port allowing easy integration of serial attached devices to your profibus field network. Profibus is used at the field level and provides benefits for almost any application in Factory Automation, Process Automation, Drives & Motor Control and Functional Safety. Devices such as remote I/O, drives, motor starters, weighing and dosing systems, human machine interfaces, energy systems can all be connetced via a profibus network.
- Supports DP-V0 slave protocol and hierarchy
- Automatic detection of transmission rates from 9.6 to 12,000Kbps
- Supports multiple baud rates for COM1 from 1.2 to 115.2Kbps
- Supports a maximum input and output data length of 128 bytes
- Address 0~126 can be set via DIP switch or EEPROM
- Built in self tuner ASIC controller on RS-422/485 port
- Equipped with network isolation protection, 3000VDC isolation protection on PROFIBUS ad 4KV ESD protetcion
- Din Rail mountable
Model PUP-550 is part of the Ethernet Direct Profibus & Profinet Solutions range - click HERE to see all models.