The display is a 5" color graphics display (27 colors). The layout of the screen templates can be individually adapted and adjusted. Two freely configurable screen templates make it possible to customize the placing of texts, process values, background pictures and icons.
A maximum of 4 analog inputs and 6 logic inputs are available, as well as six expansion slots for switched or analog outputs. A setup program is available for comfortable configuration from a PC.
Linearizations for the usual transducers are stored within the instrument, four customerspecific linearization tables can be programmed. A math and logic module can be used to adapt the instrument to a very wide range of control tasks.
Two serial interfaces, RS422/485 or Profibus-DP, can be used to integrate the instrument into a data network. Modules can be retrofitted quite simply by the user. The electrical connection is made at the rear of the instrument, via plug-in screw terminals.
- Brilliant 5" colour graphics display with 27 colours
- User configurable custom screens
- Up to 4 control loops (2 standard)
- Optional recording function
- Expansion of inputs and outputs by plug in cards
- 50 programs with 1000 segments
- Profibus-DP or MODbus interface
- Cascade control
- Optional Maths and Logic module for user defined control functions
Specifications for IMAGO500 controllers download PDF file (1.09MB)