MicroSmart CPUs are available with built-in 10, 16, and 24 I/O All-In-One units, and 20 and 40 I/O slim style models.
Each MicroSmart CPU is designed in a compact and rugged housing. Every MicroSmart module meets IDEC strict quality standards and complies with all major international standards; cULus, CE, TUV, and Lloyds.
Each CPU is equipped with a standard power supply circuit, four high-speed counters, analog potentiometer, and password protection.
The Slim type and the 24 I/O All-in-one CPU can be expanded with the many choices of expansion modules. There are 20 modules available including four analog I/O modules, an AS-interface master communication module, and our most recent addition to the MicroSmart family, the 8-pt AC input module. In addition, 24V DC All-in-one CPUs are now available. Depending upon the CPU, you can create a system with as many as 264 I/Os.
Each MicroSmart module can be enhanced with a memory cartridge for easy maintenance, a real-time clock and calendar cartridge for real time applications, and an RS-485/RS-232 communications adapter. These adapters allow the MicroSmart CPU to data link to the MicroSmart or other IDEC PLCs, connect to operator interfaces, printers, barcode readers, or other RS-232 devices such as modems for remote communication.
The IDEC Web Server Module offers multiple features bundled into one module, and can be used with several IDEC PLCs including the FC4A MicroSmart, OpenNet Controllers and the Micro3C. The main features of the IDEC Web Server Module include:
- Remote Maintenance allows you to use IDEC software (WindLDR or WindSRV) to remotely monitor, download and upload any ladder program.
- Web Monitoring lets you use Internet Explorer or Netscape® to monitor or update your PLC with a custom, built-in, monitor dialog box.
- Alarm Messaging enables you to send up to 32 customized messages from the Web Server Module to an email address or cell phone*. For example, you can be notified of an error or processing condition that arises.
- Point-to-point PLC Communication enables 1:1 communication between IDEC PLCs over an Ethernet network.
- O/I Connectivity means IDEC HG2F, HG3F or HG4F and IDEC MicroSmart PLCs can communicate even when located in separate areas.
- Security Access permits you to password protect any unauthorized access to your system.
- Available in Slim or All-In-One styles
- CPU units are equipped with 10, 16, 20, 24, or 40 I/Os.
- Maximum of 264 I/Os can be configured on a single MicroSmart CPU
- Your choice of many expansion modules: AC/DC inputs, relay/transistor outputs, RTD/Thermocouple and Analog I/Os, and AS-interface Master communication module
- Standard RS232 port, optional plug-in RS485/RS232 port for data link or modem communications.
- Optional plug-in HMI module for monitoring, memory cartridge, and real-time clock and calendar cartridge
- Built in Modbus-CRC, PID and Ramp functions
- 4 built-in high speed counters, interrupt and catch inputs, and password protection
- Data link for up to 32 MicroSmart or other IDEC PLCs
- cULus, CE, TUV and Lloyds approved
- Approved for Class 1 Div 2 Hazardous Locations
- Compact and rugged housing
- Easy programming using IDEC exclusive WindLDR software
- Available in starter kit packages to suit your budget
- Now available with 120V AC input and 24V DC All-in-One CPU