Machines and Devices that lack digital communications can now be accessed by external Ethernet based systems. Machines on a factory floor can be mated to a Pronic20* for gathering product counts, run and cycle times, operator information, downtime pressures and temperatures - and that's just the beginning.
The inbuilt Web Server allows quick access to the information being monitored through a Dynamic Web page display.
The Pronic20 can even send emails based on its inbuilt, preformatted style sheets in the event of a pre-defined digital trigger.
The Pronic20's high-speed UDP server can be used with the cost effective Windows based client to log information to CSV files or to a database for statistical analysis through any compatible 3rd party software.
In today's competitive business climate, monitoring one's production is crucial, the Pronic20 is a cost effective solution to recording production rates, downtime and track product assembly and manufacturing processes.
The Pronic20 is a Cat 5/10 base controller containing a full TCP/IP stack. Its I/O modules simply plug in to the main Pronic20 by the means of a 5 pin bus connection. The bus is "hot" pluggable so modules can simply be added or removed while the power is on.
Also, the Pronic20's I/O modules can be added in any order.
Both the Pronic20 its I/O modules are DIN rail mountable with removable screw terminals for ease of installation. The unit is powered from a 24v DC supply drawing less than 200mA.
* Requires selected SIN bus I/O module(s)
** Future Modules to be added to the Range
- Embedded controller (NO PC)
- WEB SERVER with Dynamic page content.
- FTP Server for uploading New Web pages.
- ICMP Ping for Ethernet Diagnostics.
- TELNET Server for connection between the COM port and a remote Telnet Client.
- SMTP can send preformatted Emails with Dynamic content.
- RS232 port for transfer of data using AT+n Protocol.
- DHCP auto and static IP address.
- UDP high speed Server for data transfer 100 per/sec for logging.
- SIN Bus for I/O module Expansion.
- TCP Open user Client or Server ports for RS232 Coms
- Up to 100,000 Pronic20 devices can be individually addressed
- Immune to Viruses
- Powered by 9 to 30 Vdc at a low 100 ma.
- 4 email s/sheets and 4 addresses can be internally stored
- Led diagnostics on each module
- SIN modules hot pluggable
- Monitor digital and analog inputs
- Switch Digital outputs.
- Din rail mountable
- 114.5mm high x 22.5mm wide x 99mm long
PRONIC System Manual