The Compact Rebel Self Retracting Lifeline Range is available in both webbing and cable variants, Its rugged extruded aluminium housing can withstand rough use in a variety of industries and applications. Employers can now economically utilise a versatile SRL to protect their workers when at height. Additionally, the extended length of the 6m model enhances worker productivity by allowing them to move around more freely without the need for frequent re-connection.
TheRebel Compact Self Retracting Lifeline Features:
- Compact and Lightweight design (only 1.75kg for the 3.3 m models)
- Rugged aluminium housing
- Unique super-strength thin webbing for total security and added length in a compact self retracting lifeline
- Available in 3.3, 4.5 and 6m lengths, enhances worker productivity, extending the working area of a lanyard without re-connection
- Best lifeline length-to-weight ratio in the industry
- Includes either a snap hook, triple action karabiner or swivelling fall indicating snap hook on lifeline, and double or triple action karabiner and swivel on housing
- Mining specific models with triple action karabiners available
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards
For more information regarding PROTECTA’s Rebel Compact SRL's call 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.rebel.capitalsafety.com.au.
PROTECTA is a brand of Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and fall protection equipment.