2V67 Four Stage Voltage Relay
The 2V67 Series relay is a three pole voltage monitoring relay with four stages of adjustable voltage pick up & drop out points. Each voltage set point can be set for under or overvoltage operation & has an independent time delay driving an output relay.
An undervoltage lockout is used to disable the four voltage outputs when the voltage falls below a preset level. A single status input is used to enable the four voltage sensing stages. The 2V67 relay is built on the Micro MATRIX digital platform.
The standard Micro MATRIX human machine interface (HMI) is combined with fully solid state voltage sensing & measuring circuitry to provide high accuracy, simple set up & flexible operation. Self-monitoring is carried out by hardware & software watchdogs.
A CPU software watchdog records abnormal events & performs automatic High speed, high contact rating output relays are employed. An RS232 programming port is provided for ease of establishing relay settings using a PC.
- Large graphics display panel
- Instantaneous voltage display
- RS232 PC programming port
- 80 to 130V PU setting range
- 0.1V setting resolution
- Adjustable pick up & drop out
- Adjustable reset time delay
- 63.5/110V AC nominal VT inputs
- Zero to 99.9s time delayed output with +0.5% accuracy
- Four independent setting stages & output trip contact
- Timing & trip indication LED's
- Relay enable input
- CPU watchdog
- Undervoltage blocking function
- Wide auxiliary supply range with fail alarm contact
- Size 4 draw out case
- Optical isolated RS232 PC link
- Non platform specific PC programming software
- Optical isolated RS485 or RS232 network port
- MODBUS RTU compatible network protocol
- Made in Australia
To Know More about Protection/utility Grade Protection Relays/ 2v67 Four Stage Voltage Relay Please click here