E100-NV4 is a chemical resistant, industrial grade floor coating engineered for immersion aptness of corrosive chemical reagnets such as most bases, solvents, nitric acid, 98% sulphuric acid, etc.
The most common uses for E100-NV4 Novolac epoxy are:
- Secondary chemical containment area
- Barrier or protective coating for the majority of corrosive chemical reagents, acids, solvents and alkalis
- Protection to concrete surfaces that are exposed to harsh chemicals
Features of the E100-NV4 Novolac epoxy include:
- Adheres to dry or damp concrete
- Resists the majority of chemical reagents
- Adheres to steel
- Durable surface that wears well to traffic
- Available in black, red or clear
For more information on the industrial applications of flooring systems such as the E100-NV4 please click here.