3M Bumpons are available in colours or in clear, they are pressure sensitive adhesive-backed polyurethane products. THey can be used as feet, stops, spacers, and protectors in many applications.
The urethane is a durable, resilent elastomer. The aggresive, high tack, pressure sensitive adhesive is protected with a release liner making application fast and easy.
Some of the many applications for 3M Bumpons are:
- Feet on the bottom of small appliances, desk top or handheld electronic devices, electronic cabinetry, telephones, keyboards, foot pedals, scales, clocks, speakers, dispensers and computers.
- Stops for cabinet doors, lids and drawers.
- Spacers for picture frames to provide alignment, for electronic and automotive applications as an aid in assembly.
- Protectors to prevent damage in shipping and keep parts from direct contact with each other.
All 3M Bumpons feature a plasticiser-free, urethane composition which exhibits:
- Excellent skid resistance
- Long aging resiliency - will not crack or harden
- Abrasion resistance
- Resistance to marring and staining
- 3M can match most colours and customise shapes to meet specifications