The Proxyvolt PV5007 (50Hz Aust. model) Power Line and High Voltage Detection System
- Power Line and High Voltage Detection/Warning System.
- Din mount chassis with Flush or Bracket mounting options.
- Stainless steel chassis & screws, Billet anodised aluminium front face etc. only the highest quality raw materials and components have been used in PV5007.
- Front panel mounted dual tone audible piezo siren.
- Hi/Low gain button allowing a multitude of voltages to be detected and adjusted accurately.
- Piezo audible alarm with 1x200 milliamp solid state relay switched output for operation of external devices and/or shutdown of hydraulics etc.
- Fully adjustable sensitivity adjustment on amplification module via two potentiometers on front panel. One course and one fine.(for accurate adjustment of distances from power lines before warning is given).
- Highly tuned notch filter to eliminate any interference from external devices.
- Triple redundancy via three separate testing circuits to ensure safe operation of the PV5007.
- Continuous automatic Antenna test circuit with antenna failure LED and pulsed Alarm.
- Auto Receiver test on Hi & Lo gain with failure LED and pulsed Alarm.
- Auto stand alone System check with Failure LED and pulsed Alarm (This test has it's own unique power source - PWR2)
- Alarm flashing LED 10mm with continuous tone Alarm.
- Automatic power on with equipment start up.
- Alarm mute input - allows a switch to installed on tipper hydraulics to mute audible alert when they are not activated. Visual alert is always on. The instant that hydraulics are reengaged audible alert will be enabled.
- Interference rejection filters allowing seamless performance.
- Separate power source for the system check (PWR 2). Allows a system failure activation even if all power is lost to main unit.
- A multitude of antenna designs to suit every application or equipment type. Custom antennas can be built for specialist applications.
A ProxyVolt warning system is a "Third Eye" that never sleeps nor gets distracted.
The Proxyvolt PV5007 has been engineered using 6 years of research and development in the field. We have utilised feedback from clients currently testing and appraising prototypes for 2 years to produce the PV5007.
To Know More about Proxyvolt PV5007 Please click here