The Benchmark in Hand-Held Computing
The 7535 G2 was engineered to meet the performance and durability requirements for data collection in some of the harshest environments. It has been ergonomically crafted with the user in mind in order to combine usability with performance. Psion Teklogix has set the benchmark by building (F)lexibility, (I)ntegration, (R)uggedness, and (E)rgonomics (FIRE) into one device. Based on industry standards, the 7535 G2 is ideally suited to meet your mobile data collection and supply chain information needs, not only for today but also well into the future.
Utmost in (F)lexibility
Flexible technology ensures the correct feature set for your application.
• Multiple Scanner Options
• Multiple Radio Options
• 1/4 VGA Display Options
• 5-Wire Touch Screen Display Option
• Multiple Keyboard Options
• On-board Bluetooth
• RFID ready design enables the addition of UHF RFID
Ease of (I)ntegration
Standards-based design delivers ease of integration into existing infrastructure.
• Windows® CE 5.0 operating system
• Standards-based expansion card slots
• Integration compatibility
• Standards-based radio technologies
Our rugged, IP65 computer delivers overall system uptime.
• Single Piece Molded Plastic Construction
• Display Backlight has Solid State Design
• Hard Cap Keys
Exceptional ergonomics ensure comfortable usage for a full shift.
• Scientifically engineered with input from leading ergonomic consultants