At Omniflex we're always on the look out for ways to improve our products and services for our clients. Just one of the things we've done recently is add to our ever popular compact Powerterm PSU/Battery Charger range. We now have versions available with a safe mains connection, through an IEC320-C5 clover leaf AC Input Socket.
The safe connector mains socket allows maintenance personnel to change power units without certified electrical staff in attendance which saves both on time and money.
Features of these PSU/Chargers include:
- Under-voltage cut-out to protect battery from deep discharge
- AC detect output for mains monitoring
- Temperature compensation for optimum battery float voltage
- Universal 85-264Vac mains supply
- DIN Rail mounting with small panel footprint
- Safe mains socket for easy maintenance swaps
An added feature is that the model PTL120 can also be used in dual redundancy applications.
Please click here to see the range of Safe Mains PSU/Chargers