The generous resilient design of the Titan/Orion series of public washrooms allows excellent flexibility and exterior cladding options ensure the units can blend into most surrounding environments.
The Titan/Orion series public restrooms are available in fully accessible single and ambulant only twin formats with all providing outstanding durability and easy clean environments that meet compliance code requirements.
The units are easily installed, fully relocatable, contain no timber in the construction and are manufactured in our purpose built factory. The design of the Titan/Orion series public amenities allows integration with the latest technologies that can improve water and power efficiency reducing their carbon footprint.
Options include solar panels to generate electricity, rainwater harvesting, black water onsite treatment and recycling, water efficient toilet pans and flushing systems. Extensive use of stainless steel in most accessories and components also ensures any future needs for recycling are catered for.
The Exeloo vision is to manufacture public toilet facilities that provide the highest standard of hygiene and safety for users, meet the needs of the disabled and discourage loitering and vandalism.
Titan/Orion series public facilities feature:
- A safe, hygienic and welcoming environment for users
- Multiple safety systems
- Vandal resistant fixtures and surfaces
- Access and facilities for people with disabilities
- Automatic daily locking and unlocking
- Simple installation and relocation if required
- Statistics on usage provided through touch screen display
- Internal and external cladding options
- Sustainable design
- Fixed occupation time
- Music and voice messages
- Stainless steel accessories
- Cavity sliding door operation
- Status indicator light panel