The Public Safety Help Point Unit (HPU-5E-i) is a user-friendly, reliable, robust Help Point station that automatically connects via a LAN or WAN, to a monitoring or central control location, once the call button is pressed. Available with emergency or dual emergency and information buttons, the system is based on Ethernet network standards and TCP/IP protocols.
As an Ethernet network device, Help Point Units can easily be integrated into existing, shared or dedicated networks. Additional relay boards can be fitted to control lighting, duress alarms, CCTV, gate access control or most user defined functions.
• Highly visible, solid, vandal resistant unit, designed with public safety in mind
• Crystal clear voice communications
• Simple 2 button operation for emergency & information calls
• Environmentally sealed (IP-56 rated)
• One-touch operation with hands-free communication once call is established
• Simple installation and low maintenance
• Extremely sensitive omni-directional microphone
• Connects directly to any port on a standard Ethernet network
• Inbuilt tamper detection alarm
• Acoustic testing of HPU speaker and microphone
• Vandal and water resistant piezo electric call button
• Optional interfaces to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) or Local Telephone Exchange (PBX)
• Optional relay board with monitoring inputs for control and/or monitoring of CCTV camera, duress alarm, gate/door locks, strobe or flood lighting or user defined functions