All of our pull down attic ladders comply to the Building Code of Australia (BCA) and are manufactured in welded aluminium making these laders strong and durable. All parts are steel and zin plated.
Complete with draft seal, flush fitting ceiling panel, slim metal architrave and counter balancing, rated at 150kg (NOT spread weight).
Made in 3 sections for strength, easy operation and easy reach, even at 3.3+ meters. Available to order: 4-Section ladders and special size manholes.
- ACCESS-BOSS™ (ALUMINIUM)
- ACCESS-MEISTER™ (TIMBER)
- BIG-BOSS™ - 500MM TREADS (ALUMINIUM ONLY)
- Complies to the Building Code of Australia
- CodeMark Certified
- Welded Aluminium Stair
- Concealed Hinges
- Draft Seal All Round
- Neat Ceiling Panel – No Visible Screws
- Slim Metal Architrave
- Height Adjustable Stair
- Stair Fitted off Panel- for better Hand and Foot Hold
- 20 Year Guarantee (Domestic installations only)
- 150kg Load Capacity (At Any Given Point)
We have on the shelf models to a ceiling height of 3.6m, but make models up to 5.8m. Contact us for other sizes.
For more information on Pull down Attic Ladders please call or email for a direct reply.