These indicators have uni-polar and bi-polar pulse and frequency inputs for counting, dual channel frequency, period, flow, timing, totalising and positioning applications.
They may be used in conjunction with most standard pulse or frequency generating sensors. Sensor excitation is standard and the output voltage level is user link selectable.
These models offer Up or Down counting with reset or preset, as well as dual channel frequency inputs, which may be added, subtracted, or ratioed.
Selected options feature ‘Plug and Play’ technology, allowing option boards to be ordered separately and field fitted when required.
Options include analog output, alarm setpoints with up to 4 relays, BCD output, RS232 or RS485 communications and many more.
The displays and analog outputs are rangeable from the front pushbuttons. These instrument meet CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and Low Voltage directives.
Three variations of this instrument are available depending on the functions required:
- Model 5012 for Frequency, Period, Count, Rate, Totaliser and Event timing
- Model 5012-C with all Model 5012 features plus a Real Time Clock
- Model 5012-Q with all Model 5012 features plus Quadrature Encoder input
Features of Pulse and Frequency Models 5012:
- DIN 48 x 96 enclosure, 147mm deep
- 6 digit (-199999 to 999999), 14.2mm bright red LED display
- 24VDC supply for encoders and proximity switches
- Low cost - high performance design
- Counting, frequency, speed, period, timing, totalising and positioning functions
- Dual channel frequency inputs may be added, subtracted, divided, or multiplied
- Analog output option with programmable zero and span
- RS232 and RS485 communication option.
- ‘Plug and Play’ feature available with selected options.
- Keypad lockout function standard
- 3 year guarantee