A new generation of reliable twin-rod technology lasers combines the highest beam quality available from a pulsed Nd:YAG laser with state-of-the-art control and beam delivery technology for faster, more precise cutting, welding and drilling.
- Patented TR Technology, using second-generation twin-rod oscillator design, guarantees outstanding beam quality
- Rep. rates up to 1000Hz and minimum pulse widths of 0.2ms
- Complete process cycle programming triggered by a single command with our exclusive LaserView TM control technology
- Patented LuminatorTM plug-and-play fiber optic beam delivery system for class-leading reliability and built-in back reflection protection
- Precise control of all parameters, including pulse shaping, enabled by our patented power supply technology
- Integrated time- and energy-share options
- New, smaller footprint
Production proven, with important new field-tested enhancements
The award-winning JK700 series of Nd:YAG lasers has long been the benchmark by which pulsed Nd:YAG laser performance has been measured. In our new generation of TR Technology lasers, the JK-HP Series, GSI Group has combined over three decades' experience in industrial laser manufacture with enhanced technologies for the best overall value, dependability, and cost of ownership.
Spanning a range of power levels, the JK-HP Series marks the introduction of a number of valuable features as standard across the JK product line, enabling performance and process efficiencies while reducing operating and integration costs, training, and parts holding requirements for all users.
These include such unique JK features as: LaserView control technology, enabling complete cycle program-ming triggered by a single command, with in-process viewing, video capture, and real-time graphical displays of key parameters; patented Luminator fiber optic beam delivery with back-reflection protection;pulse shaping capability for tighter process control; faster shutter interface for quicker response on parameter changes and more precise timing in time-share mode; and fully integrated time and energy shares for faster switching and reduced maintenance costs.
Backed by GSI Group's industry-leading applications expertise and worldwide support network, these reliable lasers will work harder than ever for you.