- Electronic flowswitch.
- Starts and stops the pump and protects it from dry running.
- The Trevi Engineering LogicFlow Pump Control stops the motor and saves the pump in the case of a water shortage.
- The device must be mounted in a vertical position.
- In order to operate, the flowswitch requires a minimum flow that passes through it when a tap of the system is opened. For this reason the device and the system tap must be installed underneath the tank (above Fig. 1 - Right Fig. 2).
- To restore normal operation to the device and the system simply press the red "Restart" button.
- In case of a blackout, the Trevi Engineering LogicFlow Pump Control will automatically rearm again several seconds after the electricity returns.
To view more information about the Trevi Engineering LogicFlow Pump Control please click here