Many of these solutions can also be coupled with other advanced technologies to drastically lower water usage and handle slurries with increased performance. Your regional Chesterton support staff is well-equipped to recommend the best solution for your operation's specific needs.
- Chesterton 1730 Mill Pack: Thermoset Fiber for Plant-Wide Use in Pumps and Rotating Equipment
- Chesterton 1727 Multi-Lon Synthetic Pump Packing: A superior general service pump packing with excellent chemical resistance
- Chesterton 1830 SSP Slurry Pump Packing: Developed to meet rigid demands of slurry sealing applications
- Chesterton 1760 Chemical Packing :PTFE yarn coated with graphite for plant-wide use
- Chesterton 412-W Synthetic Multi-Service Packing: Superior tensile strength,Holds 2 X the PTFE blocking agent of traditional fibers
- Chesterton InnerLube Internal Packing Lubrication System: Advanced pump packing Increased Lubrication for Reduced Shaft and Sleeve Wear
- Chesterton 1830 Graphite PTFE Packing : Meets Strict Specifications for Rotating Equipment, Advanced expanded Graphited PTFE
For more information or a quote on Pump Gland Packing Seals | Chesterton Seals please call or email us for a direct reply.