Pump Service Exchange
When a pump goes down and time is of the essence, we can provide you with a new or remanufactured unit in a short period of time - typically dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of order.
The core service exchange process is as follows:
1. Call our factory or distributor and have the pump and bearing assembly[y size ready to tell us.
2. We'll check our inventory and provide you an estimated dispatch date of a new/remanufactured unit.
3. Detailed pricing of our service exchange fleet will be provided by the PRP Authorised distributor in your area.
4. Your local distributor will provide freight instructions so you can ship the bare shaft pump you want exchanged for a remanufactured unit.
5. When you are ready to proceed, send an order with consignment note details of pump to be exchanged and the new/remanufactured unit will be dispatched.
6. The returned pump will then be fully overhauled and go into our pool of remanufactured units, awaiting the next emergency call.
7. All remanufactured pumps are brought back to 'as new' condition and accordingly we proudly offer the same warranty as supplied with new pumps. All have new bearings, new 'soft' seals, and new wet end wear parts.
To Know about Pump Service Exchange Please click here