The pump unit is ”tailor-made” for single line systems and comprises an electronic control unit, a relief valve, a pressure switch and a low-level alarm.
The electronic control unit controls both the pumping period and the pause period. It alarms for uncompleted lubrication and low lubricant level.
The unit can be used for oils from 50 to 1000 cSt and for greases class 00 - 000 according to NLGI standard to lubricate various machines with several greasing points.
The pump unit comprises a gear type pump with a capacity of 200 cm³/min.The pump is powered by a single-phase electrical motor of 115-230 V 50/60 Hz.
Technical Data of Pump Unit
- Electrical motor: 1-phase, 115-230V 50/60 Hz
- 110W, 0,75A, IP 33
- Max flow: 200 cm³/min
- Max pressure: Oil 25 bar. Grease 30 bar
- Lubricants: Oil 50 - 1000 cSt
- Grease NLGI 00 - 000
- Reservoir: Polyamid 6 l
- Outlet: M12x1 Hose Ø 6 mm
- Pause time: 5 - 250 min
- Working time: 5 - 90 sek
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +60°C
- Weight: 5,0 kg
- Art.No: 906844
The dosers are of displacement type giving a predestinated dosage at every pumping period, 30, 60, 100 or 160 mm³.
Technical Data of Dosers
- Range of viscosity: 50 - 700 cSt
- Range of pressure: 10 - 50 bar