Specifications of Pure Sine Wave Inverter | Latronics LS 2000W 12VDC to 240VAC
- Model: LS2012
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Continuous Rating: 2000W
- 1/2 Hour Rating: 2200W
- Surge Rating (5 sec): 5500W
- Battery Voltage Range: 10.5 - 17V
- Peak Efficiency: 90%
- Standby Current: 75mA
- Weight: 22kg
- Output Voltage: 240 Volts AC +/- 4%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.1%
- Output Waveform: True Sine Wave
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 4%
- Input Wiring: 1.5m Leads c/w Lugs
- Output: Junction Box
- Chassis: Powder Coated Aluminium
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 370 x 386 x 180mm
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labour
Some characteristics and features of the Latronics range of pure sine wave inverters include:
A valuable power saving feature which automatically turns your pure sine wave inverter ON and OFF with load.
Torroidal Transformer - Provides higher surge ratings and full isolation between AC and DC for added safety. Other inverter types utilise switching electronics in lieu of a torroidal transformer and have lower surge ratings for shorter time periods.
Backed by a 3 year parts and labour warranty, the Latronics BKZ range have a MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) of 21.5 years calculated to Australian Standards. Recorded failure rate is less than 1%.
Auto AC Transfer
Automatic AC Transfer Switches are available for the Latronics LS range of pure sine wave inverters between 800W and 7000W. This optional inclusion is essential for systems with an alternative power supply such as a back-up generator.
Latronics offer a 24 or 48 hour turnaround time for repairs if required, so if something happens to go wrong, you won't be left "in the dark" for weeks!