Adept Conveyor Technologies has released a new range of PVC conveyor rollers (Polyvinyl Chloride conveyor rollers) that are designed for improved performance, reliability and cleanliness.
This improved PVC roller sets new standards for smooth running, reliability, cleanliness and being able to offer a true metric roller range across the 20mm, 30mm and 50mm roller sizes.
These PVC rollers are supplied in tube that is blue in colour and is manufactured from first grade virgin polymer sourced from reputable European suppliers. No re-granulated polymers are used in the PVC tube material, in turn this improves cleanliness, hygiene, appearance and allows the tube to be used in food grade applications.
The new PVC tube is also readily grooved for line-shaft type driven roller applications and readily accepts the fitting of tapered sleeves for tapered rollers used in curves.
Features of the PVC Conveyor roller
- Smooth running, reliability, cleanliness and being able to offer a true metric roller range across the 20mm, 30mm and 50mm roller sizes
- The PVC tube is made to tighter tolerances in ovality, concentricity and straightness and perfectly matches with the MRT German precision bearing range.
- Tighter tolerance control means less run out and a smoother running roller which combined with the MRT precision double ball bearings results in a free running conveyor roller with low inertia even in light weight applications.
- PVC Conveyor rollers can be used in food processing applications.
- These PVC rollers are sold at prices similiar to other PVC rollers on the market and are a higher quality product that will last much longer.
For more information please call or a quote please call or use the IndustrySearch email enquiry form for a direct reply.