Our bends are manufactured using the some of the most advanced equipment in Australia ensuring consistency and quality. Used and specified in key infrastructure projects such as electrical substations, commercial developments, roading, cable relocations and residential subdivisions.
Features of Tri Underground PVC Fabricated Bends:
- Bends manufactured from conduit conforming to AS/NZS 2053.1:2001.
- Manufactured under ISO9001:2008 accreditation.
- Telstra Bends are fully Telstra approved.
- Longer socket lengths providing improved installation and jointing properties.
- High quality product able to be manufactured from either foam core or solid walled conduit.
- Standard bends are produced in 11.25, 15, 22.5, 30, 45 and 90 degree (D) configurations.
- Common Bend Radius's (R) are 300mm, 450mm, 600mm, 750mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1830mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 5000mm and 8000mm.
- Custom bends can be produced in nearly any configuration required subject to conduit diameter and type.