Comprehensive and Safety Standards Compliant
The system will provide the necessary management facilities for compliance with established international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 4801, ISO 14001, and Australian and New Zealand Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems standard 4801:2001 including Bowtie Analysis.
Fully integrated and feature rich
The system incorporates:
- Policy, Procedure and Document Management
- Hazard, Risks and Controls Register
- Risk Assessments with Bowtie Analysis features
- Incident Management and System Improvements
- Injury Management and Rehabilitation
- Hazardous Substance and Asbestos Registers
- Environmental Aspects
- Equipment Inspection, Testing and Calibration
- Vehicle/Plant Details and Maintenance
- Confined Space Register
- Employee Details including Qualifications, Competencies, Training and Health Surveillance
- Employee Consultations
- Contractor Management System
- Management System Audits Facility
- Compliance Management and Monitoring Facility
- Claims Management and a complete Self-insurance Facility
- Planning Management Facility
- Trend and Data Analysis Features
- Workflow and Business Rules Processing Facility
- Handheld support
Business processes and workflow are supported. The enterprise version provide fully integrated Workflow and Business Rules Processing Facility that allows user driven customisation to suite individual business requirements.
Enables preventative safety programs
Preventative rather reactionary processes are preferable in safety management. QSE IMS's fully integrated approach allows incidents to be queried to determine trends in safety issues.
In addition to standard trend analysis tools, QSE IMS enterprise class system provides automated facilities through its rules and workflow systems to automatically 24x7 identify safety trends that may indicate potentially serious issues that require attention.
Available in multiple platforms
QSE IMS Client-Server is design as a low entry cost solution for small to medium corporate enterprises. The architecture builds on the strengths of well established reliable Microsoft forms based technology and MSSQL server database backend.
QSE IMS Web is designed to scale for medium to large organisation using proven Java J2EE and standard HTML based enterprise class technologies. The Java based architecture can be deployed on a multitude of hardware vendor equipment and deployed to access all available production standard relational databases.
Features and Benefits of QSE Integrated Management System
Developed by an experienced team of professionals to offer a system of first class quality. QSE IMS has many features such as;
- Integrated best of breed system to manage all Quality, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Comprehensive and Fully Integrated
- Powerful, Flexible and User Friendly
- Customisable to suit each workplace
- Extensive and Automated Reporting
- Client-server version
- Pure HTML (Enterprise class) Web version