The consequences of part failure can be costly to both profits and potentially human life. Each product has stood the test of time in the most demanding industries, such as automotive and rail. Failure is simply not an option, which is why you have incredible peace of mind when working with us.
Intercast & Forge laboratories
Supporting our dedication to world-class quality is a state-of-the-art laboratory equipped with MeltLab, a computerized Thermal Analysis System, Spectrometer, Instron Tensile tester and Stereo & Metallurgical microscopes. Each and every production run is batch tested to ensure a consistently high standard across the board. In short, nothing is left to chance in our pursuit to deliver world-class ideas, backed by the quality you would expect from the leader in iron casting and forging.
Design, production, metallurgical know-how and testing capabilities are brought together to guarantee absolute integrity for the large volume production of safety critical components and to satisfy the most demanding specifications. The results are the highest quality components delivered on-time, at the best possible price.
INTERCAST & FORGE PTY LIMITED
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Intercast & Forge supplies casting and forging products to Australian and International customers.
Our goal is to be the preferred supplier of highly engineered products to customers in the Australian and International market.
Our competitive advantage will continue to be operational excellence and customer intimacy.
The Company is fully committed to excellence in the satisfaction of customer expectations for design, manufacture, supply and technical support of its products.
This Commitment is achieved by:
Complying with the requirements of the internationally recognised Quality Management System Standards AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000, and Automotive Quality Systems Requirement ISO/TS 16949:2002.
- Meeting all contractual obligations to our customers.
- Benchmarking quality performance, as perceived by our customers.
- Continually applying quality management and review principles to every aspect of the business.
- Encouraging a culture that focuses on customer satisfaction for both internal and external customers.
- Progressively striving for improved operational effectiveness.
- Reducing internal and external scrap rates.
- Maintaining and reviewing operating systems for a consistent approach to quality including regular training and skills development.
- Fostering and developing Continuous Improvement principles throughout the organisation.
Chief Executive Officer
Date: 17th May, 2007