The new generation and unique Quantima technology has been developed by CompAir. Its oil-free technology and greater efficiency cuts energy costs by up to 25 percent and greenhouse emissions by 35 percent.
The Quantima compressor technology can provide your business with major environmental benefits and substantial energy and whole of life operating savings.
You are invited to a COMPLIMENTARY BUSINESS BREAKFAST introducing Quantima, the most unique innovation in compressed air technology in the past 50 years.
Is your business:
- Reviewing its position in a carbon constrained environment.
- Concerned about the impact of the National Emission Trading Scheme (NETS) and the Energy Efficiency Opportunities program (EEO) legislation.
- Focused on strategies to reduce energy consumption.
- Interested to learn about reducing whole of life compressed air costs.
Who should attend:
- Environmental, Energy, Maintenance, Plant and Senior Managers.
Why you should attend:
- Quantima’s oil-free technology and greater efficiency can cut your energy costs by up to 25 percent and greenhouse emissions by 35 percent.
- Quantima will allow your business to earn carbon credits. With Australia’s carbon emissions trading scheme planned to commence in 2010, every tonne of carbon saved will be money in the bank.
- Discover the availability of government financial assistance to offset new energy efficient plant investment.
- Case studies from businesses that have installed the Quantima system and have significantly reduced energy and maintenance costs and cut carbon emissions.
Hosted by an entertaining and informative guest speaker, join us and discover how your business and the environment can benefit.
Limited space is available, so register to attend now at www.quantimarevolution.com.au.
All registrations received before 22 October will go into the draw to win one of seven new generation iPhones.
Melbourne 11 November 08
Sydney 20 November 08
Launceston 26 November 08
Brisbane 18 February 08
Adelaide 18 March 09
Perth 6 May 09
Auckland 20 May 09