Old-style parabolic reflectors direct light into a beam that is focused and projected by a single lens optic. Hella’s modern FF technology uses over 50,000 computer-designed individual reflector points to focus the light, improving the brightness of the light and the focus of the beam.
Advantages of FF lighting
- Able to produce as much light output as three conventional lamps - more convenient, and also lets you save on installation time and power/ maintenance costs
- Designed to direct light more accurately, reducing bonnet glare and eyestrain
Halogen FF Single Beam
Although compact in design, FF Single Beam Work Lamps produce twice the light output of conventional work lamps. Suitable for both upright and pendant mounting on horizontal or vertical surfaces. Particularly suitable for situations where space is at a premium.
Halogen FF Twin Beam
FF Twin Beam Work Lamps utilise a powerful twin reflector system and two precisely coordinated FF reflectors to illuminate an extremely large area. FF Twin Beam Work Lamps offer three times the light output of conventional work lamps. Suitable for both upright and pendant mounting on horizontal or vertical surfaces. Particularly suitable for situations where a large area is to be well illuminated.
Tips for Better Lighting
- Beam pattern and light distribution is very important. Make suer you choose a beam pattern that best suits your application.
- Always use quality cabling relays and switches. Hella has a complete range available – ask your supplier for more information.
- Fore more flexible illumination with greater manoeuvrability, consider using a pedestal mounting bracket.