With unlimited combination possibilities, CEJN’s non-drip modular couplings are adaptable to most applications and system requirements.
This means customers will no longer be burdened with searching out application-worthy couplings.
CEJN has already done the work for them by incorporating just what customers want and need most in a modular coupling line – versatility and virtually spillage-free performance.
- Non-drip, no air inlet when connecting or spillage when disconnecting
- Modular construction, many different options available; sealings, materials, safety lock, colours, valve/valvless etc.
- Different safety levels to avoid mixing media
- Nominal flow diam. 4.0 mm
- Flow capacity at 4 bar (58 PSI) pressure drop: 17 l/min (3.7 GPM)
- Max working pressure: 20 bar (290 PSI)
- Min burst pressure: 80 bar (1160 PSI)
- Seals available: NBR, FPM, EPDM
- Temperature range: -20°C - +205°C (-4°F - +401°F)