Acting as the bridge between the enterprise system and the plant floor, QuickPanel View provides information, not just data, that the operators need to run the machines, and that management needs to run their business. The QuickPanel View is a critical
link to a well-integrated manufacturing operation.
- Built on Microsoft Windows CE operating system
- Built-in web server accesses data and panels using any standard browser
As your information requirements grow, so will your hardware needs. QuickPanel View products are exceedingly scalable to grow with your needs.
- Broad range of display sizes from 6” to 15”
- Choice of Monochrome, Color-STN, or Color-TFT display
- Expandable memory and communications options
- Easy configuration allows you to run the same program on different size models
As your need to monitor and collect datagrows, you may need to connect to a wide variety of devices. Unless your operator interface has seamless connectivity, you may face delays and headaches. That is why QuickPanel View comes standard with a large number of built-in drivers to connect with the world of automation devices, making it easy to connect to anything.
- Communication drivers over serial and Ethernet
- Communication over fieldbus and vendor specific networks through the addition of a communication expansion card