The Model STS-B1 i-STS, 19 inch, 1RU, Rack Mount Static Transfer Switches are available in 10, 15, 20, 25 and 32 Amperes ratings and employ natural cooling. All units feature two pole, high speed solid state thyristor switching.
The static transfer switch can be easily transferred from one supply to the other by using the 3 position "PREFERRED" source selector switch (S1, neutral, S2).
- Break before make transfers
- Break time < ¼ Cycle
- Will not transfer faults
- Small 1RU Design
- Passively Cooled
- Integrated Web Server
- Many Output Configurations
- One Touch Transfer
- Remote Operation
- Current: 20 or 32 Amps
- Phases: Single phase
- Dimensions: 44mm x 483mm x 400mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5.7Kg (typical)
- Fault Current Setting: 300% Amperes peak (transfer lock-out)
- 1-phase, ?2-pole
- 3-phase, 4-pole (1RU expansion module)
- Removal of incoming source isolator switches
- Flexible input/output configurations
- RCD site compatibility
- Wall mount bracket
- Maintenance bypass expansion
- 20 or 32 Amp current capacity
- Field replaceable maintenance bypass expansion (New Feature of Model B1 Mark 2)
We are so confident of the reliability of our equipment, we offer the industry’s longest warranty period, 36 months repair or replacement policy.
For more information on the Model B1 MK2 Rack Mount Static Transfer Switch please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.