With complete support of Ethernet Redundancy protocol, O-Ring (recovery time < 20ms over 250 units of connection) and MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) can protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with its fast recovery technology.
ORing’s thunder switch series provide advanced IP-based bandwidth management which can limit the maximum bandwidth for each IP device. User can configure IP camera and NVR with more bandwidth and limit other device bandwidth.
ORing’s Thunder Series Ethernet switches also support application-based QoS. Application-based QoS can set highest priority for data stream according to TCP/UDP port number. ORing’s special IP police function can permit only allowed IP address with MAC address to access the networking. Hacker cannot access the IP surveillance network without permission. It can avoid hacker from stealing video privacy data and attacking IP camera, NVR and controllers.
ORing’s thunder series switch also provided advanced DOS/DDOS auto prevention. If there is any IP flow become big in short time, ORing’s thunder switch will lock the source IP address for certain time to prevent the attack. It is hardware-based prevention so it can prevent DDOS attack immediately and completely. And all functions of RGS-7244GP can also be managed centralised and convenient by Open-Vision v3.0, Except the Web-based interface, Telnet and console (CLI) configuration. Therefore, the switch is one of the most reliable choice for highly-managed and Gigabit Fiber Ethernet application.
Features of Rack Mounted Ethernet Switch - RGS-7244GP
- Support 24x10/100/1000Base-T(X) and 4x1000Base-X SFP ports
- Support Jumbo frame up to 9K Bytes
- Support O-Ring (recovery time < 20ms over 250 units of connection), MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) for Ethernet Redundancy
- Support IP-based bandwidth management
- Support application-based QoS management
- Support IP police security function
- Support DOS/DDOS auto prevention
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- Support SNMP v1/v2c/v3, RMON and 802.1Q VLAN Network Management
- Support ACL, 802.1x User Authentication for security
- Multiple notification for warning of unexpected event
- Windows utility (Open-Vision 3.0) support centralised management and configurable by Web-based interface, Telnet and Console (CLI)
- Support LLDP Protocol
- 19 inches rack mountable design