- For smaller racks, 10 to 15 per hour.
- Washes 21 trays, and the rack at the same time.
- Usual wash cycle is heated detergent wash followed by fresh rinse from factory mains.
- Additional pre rinse or hot rinse, may be added.
CONVEYORIZED CONTINUOUS WASHER
- For racks of any size to around 60 units per hour.
- Conveyor format provides a series of recirculating jet systems along the conveyor.
- May be warm detergent wash followed by fresh rinse from factory hot or cold water supply.
- Optional extra processes include prerinse prior to detergent wash, or hot rinse after detergent wash.