Reliability is vital under continuous duty operation and high ambient temperatures. All these aspects were incorporated in the design of our rackmount DC Converters.
These units accept a wide input range at 24 or 48 VDC nominal, positive- or negative-ground, and produce pure 12, 24 or 48 volt power.
The solid state circuitry is conservatively designed and semi-conductors are selected and tested to withstand 200% of normal operating power.
Output voltage is maintained within 1% for all line and load conditions and the output is well filtered, allowing use with sensitive transceivers and telecom equipment.
Features of Rackmount DC Converters:
- 48, 24 volt inputs; 12, 24, 48 volt outputs; positive, negative or floating ground.
- Input-output-chassis isolation – 250 VDC
- 400 watt output
- Rated for continuous duty at full load.
- Excellent regulation under all line/load conditions.
- Low ripple provides noise free output.
- High efficiency – 85% typical.
- Easily adapts to both 19" and 23" racks, centre or 6" forward mount
- Output volt and ammeter
- Output voltage adjustment on front panel
- Low profile – occupies two RU (one RU space above and below recommended for cooling)
Click here for more information on Rackmount DC Converters