RAD Compared to Impact Wrenches
- No Vibration (virtually no operator strain).
- Very Low Noise Level, 80db @ full power (1" Impact 110 db).
- Very Low Operating Cost, no hammering parts to wear out.
- No Wear on Sockets.
RAD Compared to Hydraulic Wrenches
- Less Than Half the Purchase Price.
- Much Quieter to Operate.
- Much more portable than heavy and awkward hydraulic pump.
- Many times faster operation to complete bolting task economically.
- Fully reversible immediately, no drive and reaction arm to be changed.