The AD300 is effective in reducing motorist speeds approaching road works or other temporary speed restricted areas.
Easily transportable, fully programmable, low maintenance and with a long life cycle, AD300s are ideally suited to large and small governmental and private organisations alike.
Powering the AD300s couldn't be easier with both powerful solar recharging for continuous field use, and integrated mains recharging for depot use.
Rapid deployment is easy with a gas-assist strut providing assistance to lift the display screen up into position, providing motorists with an unobstructed view of your message.
A jockey wheel and four fold down stabiliser legs [with removable handles] make positioning the AD300 a safe and simple operation for single operators.
- Ultra-Bright LED Display (Wide Viewing Angle)
- Integrated Radar Speed Sensor
- Solar Power for Continuous In-Field Use
- Low Maintenance
- Weatherproof & Vandal Resistant Display
- Removable Tow Bar
- Complies with AS 4177
- Display can be Locked Down for Easy Transportation
- Four Permanently Secured Fold-up Stabiliser Legs
- Data Logger for Traffic Analysis
- Stores up to 255 User Programmed Message Schemes
- Road and Speed Sign Display Area for Standard Signs
- GSM / CDMA Remote Control
- Klamp-it® Security Wheel Locks
- Tamper / Vandal Alarm (or via GSM / CDMA)
- Camera HiSpeed to Capture Vehicles Exceeding Limit
- GPS Positional Information