Configuration and field calibration is done via a notebook computer or desktop PC using our free user-friendly software.
This transmitter offers complete 3-way isolation between power supply, input and output.
The input amd output ranges are fully user programmable, as is the output type. This instrument meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and Low Voltage directives.
The analogue output is programmable for 0-20mA / 4-20mA or 0-10V output. RS232 communications is standard with DIGIbus protocol.
Features of DIN Rail Mount Programmable Transmitter for Serial ASCII Input - Serial Smart tx:
- DIN rail mount 92 x 92 x 26 mm enclosure
- Fully programmable via a notebook or desktop PC
- Low cost - high performance design
- Complete 3-way isolation between power, input and output
- Input serial ASCII, RS232 or RS485
- 0-10V, 0-20mA or 4-20mA programmable analogue output
- RS232 serial communications standard with DIGIbus protocol
- Optional RS485 communications
- Wide ranging 10-30 VDC or 95-265 V AC/DC auxiliary supply
Options of DIN Rail Mount Programmable Transmitter for Serial ASCII Input - Serial Smart tx:
- 3001-P: Two alarms setpoints with solid-state relays
- 3002: RS485 communications capability
- 3004-P: One alarm setpoint with solid-state relay